Veritas Maritime Training Center, part of Epsilon Group, is launching a new course on Dry Bulk Vetting Inspections (Rightship & DryBMS Standard), available both in classroom and online mode. The course aims to provide a deeper understanding of the new requirements covering dry bulk vetting and is intended mainly for Senior Deck and Engine Officers engaged in drybulk operations, but also for office personnel.
After successful completion of this course, participants will have gained a deeper understanding on the following elements.
- Importance of vetting inspections
- Appropriate behaviours, critical elements, and importance of class, vetting and PSC Inspection.
- Preparation requirements to ensure vessel’s readiness
- Observation, recommendation, findings, and root cause analysis
- Common deficiencies and conditions observed during inspection
- The Rightship approach
- The Dry Bulk Management Standard (DryBMS): structure and process
Contact us for bookings and more information: firstname.lastname@example.org