Veritas Danube Training Center Facilities
The training environment of our Veritas Danube Training Center in Contanta provides all the tools and amenities to develop and advance our trainees competence in order to ensure operational excellence for our Clients. An integral part of our training services in our Constanta site is our investment in our technical infrastructure:
- Full Mission Bridge Simulator – 240 view by ImageSoft, DNV-GL Class “A” certified
- Full Mission Bridge Simulator for Arctic Operations and Ice Navigation – 240 view by Aker Arctic, DNV-GL Class “A” certified
- Engine Room Simulator LER3D by Unitest
- Liquid Cargo and Ballast Handling Simulator LCHS for Oil/Crude and Chemical Tankers by ARI, DNV-GL Class “A” certified
Our Veritas Danube site offers ECDIS Type Specific classroom-based training, accredited by most major manufacturers:
- FURUNO FEA 2107/2807, FMD 3200/3300/3100. Also available CBT for FMD models
- JRC JAN – 901B/701B/2000/901M/901/701 and JAN – 7201/9201
- Danelec DM 800E G1 ver. 1.5x, DM700 ver. 3.xx and DM 800E G2 ver. 3.xx
- INTERMARINE ECDIS NAVIGATOR ver. 6.x
Simultaneously, through our cooperation with Safebridge we are able to deliver on-line CBT courses for a wide range of ECDIS manufacturers.
Electronic Engine Control System (ME-C)
Our dedicated Electronic Engine Control System (ME-C) located in Constanta offers the latest simulation technology in terms of electronic engine training. Our ME-C Engine Control System is manufactured by Mitsui (6S60ME-C) and features the real equipment as found on-board a vessel equipped with an ME-C MAN B&W engine.
- ME Control System
- Main Operating Panel (MOP)
- Engine Manoeuvering System – EMS 200IIIME C/R
- Engine Diagnostics Tool (CoCos EDS) and PMI System
- Tacho System with encoders
- ME Power Supply Unit
- Local Operating Panel – LOP E/S
- Complete Exhaust Valve
- Alpha Lubricator/FIVA
Compared to conventional ME-C engine training, the custom made system installed in our Constanta ME-C training facility offers a more structured method to experience daily operational requirements and maximize their levels of competence.