Veritas Maritime Training Center Manila Facilities
Our Veritas Maritime Training Center in Manila is conveniently located in the center of Makati, Manila and provides state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, fit to train the modern seafarer for the ever-changing requirements of the industry. Our training approach is based on providing experiential learning to our trainees, thus we have invested in simulation training. Our facilities are equipped with:
- Full Mission Bridge Simulator NTPRO 5000 – 180° view by Transas
- Full Mission Engine Room Simulator ERS 5000 by Transas
- Liquid Cargo Handling Simulator LCHS 4000 for Crude and Product Tankers by Transas
We have earned recognition for the quality of our training services through providing ECDIS Type Specific classroom-based training, accredited by all major manufacturers:
- FURUNO FEA 2107/2807, FMD 3200/3300/3100. Also available CBT for FMD models
- JRC JAN – 901B/701B/2000/901M/901/701 and JAN – 7201/9201
- Wartsila – Transas Navi-Sailor 5000/4000
- Danelec DM 800E G1 ver. 1.5x, DM700 ver. 3.xx and DM 800E G2 ver. 3.xx
- INTERMARINE ECDIS NAVIGATOR ver. 6.x
Simultaneously, through our cooperation with Safebridge we are able to deliver on-line CBT courses for a wide range of ECDIS manufacturers.
The facility provides as well a range of Planned Maintenance System (PMS) software courses.
Electronic Engine Control System (ME-C)
Our dedicated Electronic Engine Control System (ME-C) located in Malate, Metro Manila offers the latest simulation technology in terms of electronic engine training. Our ME-C Engine Control System is manufactured by Mitsui (6S60ME-C) and features the real equipment as found on-board a vessel equipped with an ME-C MAN B&W engine.
- ME Control System
- Main Operating Panel (MOP)
- Engine Manoeuvering System – EMS 200IIIME C/R
- Engine Diagnostics Tool (CoCos EDS) and PMI System
- Tacho System with encoders
- ME Power Supply Unit
- Local Operating Panel – LOP E/S
- Complete Exhaust Valve
- Alpha Lubricator/FIVA
Compared to conventional ME-C engine training, the custom made system installed in our Manila ME-C training facility offers a more structured method to experience daily operational requirements and maximize their levels of competence.